Well, I need to pat myself on the back, because these turned out great! And very easy to make without much hands-on work at all.
- 1 can of sliced new potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon of butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 2 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- 2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Arrange the sliced potatoes in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Pour 1 Tbsp of melted butter on top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle 1-2 cloves of chopped garlic on top.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of dried parsley on top.
- Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper on top.
- Sprinkle about 2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan on top.
- Bake in oven for about 30 minutes, until crispy and bubbly on top.
Arrange the potatoes on the bottom of the casserole dish.
Melt about 1 Tbsp of butter in the microwave.
Pour the butter on top of the potatoes.
Add the garlic to the top of the potatoes.
Sprinkle dried parsley.
Sprinkle on the cayenne pepper.
(Obviously, that giant container of cayenne isn't the best for evenly distributing! But no worries, it still turned out great!)
Add the grated parmesan cheese.
Bake in the 375 oven for about 30 minutes, until it is crispy and bubbly on top.
I had to take this picture quickly, because I was so tempted to just stand at the counter and eat these all before John got any!
After I snapped photos, we literally did fight over them, eating them all directly out of the baking dish. No plate needed. :)